Scholarship for € 1,500 to be won
Comhar Creidmheasa Cholm Cille has created a scholarship scheme to help students in the area manage their expenses by furthering their education whether it is a third level course or an apprenticeship course.
It will be an open draw and all members will have the same chance to win the scholarship. The draw will take place in early October and will be launched live on the Credit Union's Facebook Page.
THE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS OPEN TO ANYONE WHO….
- is a member of Chomhar Creidmheasa Cholm Cille
- Currently attending a third level course or undertaking an apprenticeship
- After completing their Leaving Certificate and hoping to attend a third level course this yea
If you are not a member you can click here to apply for membership and we will be able to set up your account to enter the competition.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship scheme open to any student who is a member of Comhar Creidmheasa Cholm Cille and who is progressing to a third level institution, apprenticeship or fulltime post-Leaving Certificate course, recognized by CAO.
- Applications will be accepted from students starting a third level course this year after Leaving Certificate or who are currently attending college and returning to college this year.
- Open to members of Comhar Creidmheasa Cholm Cille or any new members who join between now and the closing date of entry to the competition, 30th September.
- It will be an open draw which means that all members will have the same chance to win the scholarship
- The Credit Union will only accept applications for full-time courses.
- The scholarship will be paid on condition that the winner has secured a place on a course and proof of this must be provided prior to payment.
- The winning students will receive their scholarship payments in two parts, i.e. the first payment of € 750 in October and the balance in February. Candidates will be required to provide proof that they are still attending the course in February.
- When you apply for the competition for the scholarship, you are assuming that if you win the scholarship you will take part in any advertising, such as photographs published by Comhar Creidmheasa Cholm Cille
- Family members of the staff of the Credit Union or any family member of the board of the Credit Union may not enter the competition.
- The winner of the competition cannot enter the competition again the following year.
- The final decision rests with the committee.